Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Virgin Blogger

Hey guys!!

So, this is my first post on my newly made blog! I am making one for my 6-week trip to Spain so I can avoid paying for phone usage while abroad ;)
This is my exact depart and return date, just to answer some questions :)
I'm really excited and I hope to take a lot of pictures so i can share them with everyone...I'll put that new camera to use!


DEPART
KLMKLM
Flight: 0670
Friday July 09
Depart: Dallas/Ft Worth Intl, Dallas, TX, US (DFW) 3:25pm
Arrive: Amsterdam-Schiphol, Amsterdam, NL (AMS) 7:45am
Saturday July 10
KLMKLM
Flight: 1701
Saturday July 10
Depart: Amsterdam-Schiphol, Amsterdam, NL (AMS) 9:35am
Arrive: Barajas, Madrid, ES (MAD) 12:05pm
RETURN
KLMKLM
Flight: 1708
Saturday August 14
Depart: Barajas, Madrid, ES (MAD) 6:15am
Arrive: Amsterdam-Schiphol, Amsterdam, NL (AMS) 8:45am
KLMKLM
Flight: 0669








Saturday August 14
Depart: Amsterdam-Schiphol, Amsterdam, NL (AMS) 10:20am
Arrive: Dallas/Ft Worth Intl, Dallas, TX, US (DFW) 1:40pm













5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to blog your trip! And I'm so disappointed that my godson think's it's dumb...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, Can you post something so we know what you're up to????

    This is your mom, not Gabe. Mom doesn't want her e-mail to be hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it could be fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea! This is the OKeefe family with Gabe,Gretta,Bella, and George looking on your blog. Love the site, but we need more info and pictures. Who knew the World Cup could be so exciting. You're always in our prayers. It's hot, humid, and sometimes rainy, but we have air conditioning. It's also Lumberjack Days. Goodnight(from Bella the Great:)) O====I==============► (this artwork is from Gabe) ♥☺☻♦♣♠•◘○♀◙♂♀♪♫☼►☺

    ReplyDelete